Opening Policy Horizons: Open Data Driven Analysis and Impact Evaluation.
Search for open data sources and define your own prosperity (and other policy) metrics by taking advantage of an easy to use visual language for defining variables and functions over open data sets.
Fuzzy Cognitive Maps
Create causal models for policies and simulate their impact leveraging the power of Fuzzy Cognitive Map
Policy Impact Evaluation
Summarize and visualize debates on policy issues of interest with the help of argument maps and assess policy propositions based on interactive KPI graphs and charts.
- Open Policy Making – Policy Making and Open Data Workshop!
- Policy Compass at OW2con’16!
- Policy Compass at Expertise, evidence and argumentation in the context of public policy-making workshop!
- Policy Compass in the Computational Models of Argument (COMMA) Conference!
- Policy Compass at the Data for Policy Conference!
- Policy Compass at DTGS 2016!
- Policy Compass Promotional Video