Opening Policy Horizons: Open Data Driven Analysis and Impact Evaluation.
Search for open data sources and define your own prosperity (and other policy) metrics by taking advantage of an easy to use visual language for defining variables and functions over open data sets.
Fuzzy Cognitive Maps
Create causal models for policies and simulate their impact leveraging the power of Fuzzy Cognitive Map
Policy Impact Evaluation
Summarize and visualize debates on policy issues of interest with the help of argument maps and assess policy propositions based on interactive KPI graphs and charts.
- Policy Compass at DTGS 2016!
- Policy Compass Promotional Video
- Policy Compass at Central and Eastern European e|Dem and e|Gov Days 2016!
- Blog Post #08 – Prosperity Indicators: What, Why, How
- Policy Compass 6th Plenary Meeting @ Madrid, Spain
- “Enabling Effective Policy Making” Workshop: Proceedings now available
- Policy Compass at eChallenges e2015