You are cordially invited to participate to the Workshop entitled “Enabling Effective Policy
Making – Coupling the Power of the Data with the Wisdom of the Crowd“.
The workshop will be held in conjunction with the eGov/ePart 2015 Conference. eGov is established as the major European event addressing eGovernment Research with the sponsorship of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP).
The purpose of this workshop is to present and discuss the up-to-date methodologies and findings of five of the projects constituting members of the Global Systems Science (GSS) cluster and promote active dialogue among the participants.
- Deadline for the submission of papers: 01 June 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 15 June 2015
- Camera-ready paper submission: 15 August 2015
- Workshop: 31 August 2015
Papers Submission Guidelines
- Papers must be in English and describe original work.
- Papers should not exceed 12 pages in total.
- Papers will be peer-reviewed.
- Authors should submit their contributions by email to the Workshop Organisers via email, sending their contribution to the following addresses askous_@_epu.ntua.gr and skous_@_epu.ntua.gr
Workshop Programme Committee
- Prof. D. Askounis (National Technical University of Athens)
- Prof. H. Lee (Brunel University)
- Dr. Y. Glikman (Fraunhofer FOKUS)
- Prof. J. Psarras (National Technical University of Athens)
- Assoc. Prof. C. Koutras (University of Peloponnese)
- Dr. S. Koussouris (National Technical University of Athens)
- Dr. S. Mouzakitis (National Technical University of Athens)
- Dr. F. Lampathaki (National Technical University of Athens)
For more details, please find the relevant CfP here.